Major release with significant improvements
- Ignite is now using
devicemapperunder the hood, for overlay snapshots for filesystem writes, allowing for image reuse, efficient use of space and way faster builds!
- Added sample Ubuntu 18.04 and CentOS 7 OS images & a 4.19 kernel build
- Automatic network configuration, now the OS image doesn't need to enable DHCP, as that is done in the kernel
- Automatically populate
- Add an option to bind a port exposed by the VM to a host port (
ignite run -p 80:80)
- Add an option for modifying the kernel command line (
ignite run --kernel-args)
- Add an option to copy files from the host into the VM (
ignite run --copy-files)
- Add an option to specify the amount of cores, RAM, and overlay size (
ignite run --cpus 2 --memory 1024 --size 4GB)
- Removed the need for the Ignite container to run with
- Allow for force-deletions of images, kernels and vms.
- Added documentation.
- Moved repo from